Fundraiser/Grant Manager, Brusselsbestrecruiting
Ukrainian Voices`s partner project needs a Fundraiser/Grant Manager. Location – Brussels
All our activities are focused on supporting of Ukrainian people, saving and development of intellectuals – culture, education, science, IT, innovators.
The main directions of our activity:
- Financial assistance for IT start-ups.
- Assistance for employment.
- Media projects.
- Participation in projects of partners in Ukraine
- University degree in International Relations / Political Science / Social Sciences / Economics / Finance;
- Proficiency in English(C1-C2) and French(B1- B2);
- Experience in writing grant applications in English;
- Successfully implemented grant projects (preferably in IT, media projects);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to present information in a concise and structured manner.
- Search for funding sources, monitoring of grant competitions and programs;
- Developing and writing grant proposals, concept notes or other types of documents and applications for grant competitions (current and prospective) in coordination with the relevant areas of the organization;
- Organizing meetings with donors and expanding the network of partners;
- Preparation of supporting documents for applications in accordance with the donor’s requirements (in English, French);
- Participation in the preparation of information materials (newsletters, reports) for international partners;
- Ensuring the participation of international partners in the company’s events.
What we offer:
- Ability to work on the European market
- Remote or hybrid full time work
- Conventional salary level – we are ready to discuss
- Friendly team of co-workers
Please, write me: email@example.com
If you have questions – here is my WhatsApp – +380933250393